IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance of a cycle count program throughout the Defence/OEM departments, including warehousing & subcontractors. Maintenance of all files and records concerning material movement. Documentation of reconciliations of any material usage variances. Work closely with purchasing and Master Scheduler in regards to any shortages and inventory discrepancies.
Why Join Us?:
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long-standing and growing company)
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of materials procedures, inventory control, cycle counting, shipping & receiving and warehousing
- Excellent organizationaland planning skills
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to grow the company through trial and error process
- Ability to work within a stressful environment at times
- Organize and solicit help from other departments as required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Prompt decision making
- Wants growth, goal oriented, looks for continuous improvements
- Progressive, not reactive
- Ability to work additional hours, depending on business needs
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis
- Coordinate withMaterial Supervisor and Purchasing departments
- Check date-sensitive products for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed
- Maintains Government/Customer Equipment/Inventory and their applicable logs/consumption reports.
- Check Inventory Level(s) throughout plant
- Monitor Subcontractor(s) inventories & material movements
- Assist with the physical transfer of materials to warehouses; ie Subcontractor locations, offsite warehouse locations and adjusts transfers in DAX MRP system
- Inventory adjustments to be completed once approved by Material Supervisor
- Respond quickly to concerns that involve material flow within plant, warehouse(s) and subcontractors
- Key team player for annual physical inventory
- Oversee all packaging materials within IMT, warehouse and subcontractor for processing WIP & FGI
- Enter cycle count journals in DAXMRP system
- Request 40mmBarstock from EMJ
- Request inventory from warehouse
- Push required inventry to production
Please send your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government-designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate your accommodation needs confidentially to the recruiting manager.