IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
To implement and oversee a Quality System which allows performance specifications and us to produce product to our customers’ dimensional in the most cost effective manner. To provide leadership, direction and support to the ISO 9001/IATF Business Management Systems. Actively contribute to the achievement of company goals and objectives. .
Port Robinson, ON
Why Join Us?:
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long-standing and growing company)
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Provide input to all areas of the plant in regards to metallurgical/ material science requirements related to heat treating products and/or activities
- Coordinate the implementation of quality system and procedures
- Trains and audits plant personnel to perform the required inspection and testing
- Supervises the Quality Control Technician to calibrate and maintain all testing equipment including furnace control systems, temperature indicators, recording devices
- Ensures a quality management system exists to guarantee conformance
- Coordinates with others to development of, review, and subsequent approval of quality related instructions, internal process standards, inspection and the pans, FMEA’s Process Flow Diagrams, Control Plans, etc… as required to assure product through all stages of processing
- Coordinates the running of samples and PPAP submissions, reports results to relevant parties
- Supervises the issuing and retaining of quality-related documents and samples
- Controls and maintains quality records as specified in the Quality Manual. Develops and coordinates internal quality audits
- Ensures that effective systems of non- conformance and corrective action exists and to review all non-conformances and corrective action as they occur. Informs customer and Plant Manager of non-conformance
- Coordinates with customer on quality assurance requirements
- Discusses quality problems with key personnel of H&S and provides directions to improve quality
- Metallurgical/ Material Science knowledge and Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and quality principles
- Knowledge of Collective Agreements and other workplace legislative requirements
- Able to make effective and prompt decisions
- Knowledge of Heat Treating processes
Please send your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government-designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate your accommodation needs confidentially to the recruiting manager.