IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
The Process technician will be responsible to coach, mentor, and lead machine operators in their day-to-day operations. Provide technical support, improve operator work instructions, provide training when required, troubleshoot, and set up machines when required. Oversee ramp-ups of machines after set-up procedure.
Why Join Us?:
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long-standing and growing company)
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Support programming and tooling issues – 3 shift support required
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and improve work instructions
- Coach, mentor, and train operators
- Troubleshoot machine issues
- Support training on re-running of tools and parts, gauging, machine operation
- Licenced CNC Machinist or related technical training 10+ years related experience (lathe machines)
- Proven ability to lead a team of CNC Operators
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Experience with MasterCam or any other CAD/CAM software
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government-designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate your accommodation needs confidentially to the recruiting manager.