IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
Responsible for the preparation and evaluation of the lab samples and the generation of test reports and release of certificates necessary for the release of the product of shipment.
Port Robinson, ON
Why Join Us?:
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long-standing and growing company)
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Advises the Plant Manager regarding the timeliness of the inspection and document preparation that may be required
- Coordinates the sampling as required by the furnace charge report or the process standard
- Prepares and evaluates the samples and generates the appropriate lad reports and release notes as required
- Reviews and prepares the relevant documentation, furnace charges, lab reports, release notes, etc.. Prior to release of product and shipping
- Revises inspection documents as required to include all relevant information
- Conducts metallurgical investigations
- Conducts capability studies on new processes and systems as set up by the initial sample runs/PAPP requirements
- Advises the QA Manager of any non-confirming products, processes or measuring instruments
- Calibrates and maintains the measuring and testing equipment
- Assists in the training of the production personnel
- Assists in the development of process standard and the inspection plans
- Assist in scheduling, evaluating and preparing reports for metallurgical investigations
Please send your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government-designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate your accommodation needs confidentially to the recruiting manager.