Technical CNC Trainer | IMT Precision
IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
We are currently seeking a motivated and driven individual for the position of Technical Trainer to provide training for CNC Machining with a wide range of skills and abilities as tooling and setup. You will be responsible for providing virtual, in-class and hands-on training to employees. The Technical Trainer will be responsible for planning and preparing instructional materials and resources; establishing and managing a positive learning environment; and instructing and evaluating students. The successful candidate must have an ability to relate theoretical knowledge and practical applications through innovative delivery methods to provide a meaningful learning environment for students of diverse backgrounds and ages. The ability to work as a part of a team and a demonstration of excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Why Join Us?:
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long-standing and growing company)
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Training of CNC Machining technics
- Training of CNC tooling, tool changing
- Training at general off sets
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will create strong machine operators
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop and oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experience and monitor their quality results
- Licenced CNC Machinist or Manufacturing Engineering Technologist 8+ year related experience (lathe machines)
- Teaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to determine training objectives
- Ability to design, develop, implement and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
Please send your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government-designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate your accommodation needs confidentially to the recruiting manager.