IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
The Tool Crib Coordinator is primarily responsible for performing functions to ensure that production is supported for their tooling needs. Assists the Maintenance buyer with purchasing where necessary. Perform other duties as assigned.
WHY JOIN US!
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long standing and growing company)
- On The Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Manage Tool Crib inventory, barcoding, scanning, new part set up in SupplyPro/MaintainX and inventory locations
- Manage Cycle Counts and reporting – Tool Crib
- Manage inventory stock levels by assisting in the creating of inventory control techniques; monitor minimum and maximum stock levels
- Research and analyze inventory discrepancies and make adjustments according to cycle and physical inventory counts. Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Broach & Coil management; order management (new and resharps), inventory management and storage management
- Potential for purchase order placement when needed for items outside of VMI support
- Perform miscellaneous duties and carry out projects as assigned outside of this scope
- 3 – 5 Years related experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 2009 experience
- Cycle counting experience
- SupplyPro/ Auto Crib experience
- Post secondary education would be an asset
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity, and welcome all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate you accommodation needs confidential to the recruiting manager.