IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
St Catherines, ON
Why Join Us?:
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long-standing and growing company)
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Sets up appropriate temperatures, times and speeds according to the data provided by FCR/cycle sheet.
- Fills out, indicates and records processing information on the sheets provided with the load.
- Performs all the QA checks specified for the load and records the results on the provided forms.
- Informs QA of any non-conformity and seeks advice as to the corrective action required.
- Helps QA inspector to complete all the QA work required for his production centre.
- Informs plant manager of any maintenance requirement.
- Keeps the area clean and free of spills, material and waste.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge to operate machinery
Please send your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate your accommodation needs confidentially to the recruiting manager.