IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
The Manufacturing Engineering Technologist will be responsible for the launch of new projects from design, programming, tooling, gauging and training documents. Provide technical support to production, complete operation/process drawings.
Why Join Us?:
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long-standing and growing company)
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Responsible for N.C programming for all CNC/NC equipment, and robots ,
- Programming, design and co-ordinate all tooling and gauging.
- Design of all process and quality documents including operating procedures, specifications for purchasing of components, inspection test plans and packaging documentation.
- Assist production to improve process tooling or needs as requested
- Complete routings, operation or process drawings and as required
- Complete APQP documents as required
- Licenced CNC Machinist or Manufacturing Engineering Technologist 8+ year related experience (lathe machines)
- Experience with MasterCam or any other CAD/CAM software
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
Please send your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government-designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate your accommodation needs confidentially to the recruiting manager. Please reference the position you are applying for when you send in your application.