IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
Port Robinson, ON
Why Join Us?:
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long-standing and growing company)
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Work within a multi-skilled environment to maintain the plant’s machinery and equipment, while improving processes
- Perform preventative maintenance on mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures such as oiling and greasing, and air filter changes on blower motors
- Assist in troubleshooting and then repairing mechanical equipment, including pneumatic and hydraulic systems, drives, bearings and gears
- Ensuring that adequate controls and safety measures are functional
- Assist other maintenance team members where applicable
- Experience working on heat treat equipment would be an asset but is not required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industry
- Strong problem-solving skills related to troubleshooting equipment issues, preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Leadership skills
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
Please send your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government-designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate your accommodation needs confidentially to the recruiting manager.